Saturday, July 19, 2008

Discharge!

My dad informs me that something that appears to be discharge papers arrived on my parents' front door step yesterday. hoots and hollers I couldn't tell ya how many times I've changed my address with those people8 and yet they continue to mail their important things - and my important things! - to my parents. Good thing they haven't moved during these past eight years!

Going on a camping trip tomorrow! I ransacked my room to re-find my fishing license, put line on the reel, bought a cooler and a pup tent (so as to not have to squeeze into my one-person backpacking tent), and now I just have to find some yummy treats. We're heading over to the Wallowas, a mountain range in northeastern Oregon. It's a mountainous desert, lots of Ponderosa pines, rushing fish-filled rivers and hiking galore. Man, I'm excited.

*In case you've just tuned in, "these people" mean the U.S. Army.

No comments: