Monday, February 9, 2009

Shameless advertising

My roommate is really into hurling these days. Hurling is an Irish sport that looks similar to field hockey or lacrosse. I came out to practice once and have a stick of my own that I play with every now and then, but really, I'm more into Gaelic football so I don't pay quite as much attention to our local club as I might. In any case, the club has a new website and Google doesn't seem to be recognizing it yet, so I thought I'd post it on my blog to generate some sort of reaction to the url. Here goes:

Columbia Red Branch Hurling Club. The website is hosted by the GAA, which makes it more official, but also means it has a complicated url that no one is going to remember to type in directly, but can Google for.... if Google knows about it.

2 comments:

Middle Child said...

I'll have a look at the site you mention...don't know much about hurling even if irish on both sides...

Anonymous said...

Our banner towing airplanes can pull a trailing letter banner behind your logo aerial billboard
with just about any message you want.
airplane advertising with aerial logo banners are the perfect economical solution to larger aerial billboard banners.