Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday

Why did I agree to babysit on a Friday night? Ok ok, I know the answer to that: the kids' mother is a long time friend of mine and she just got a new job and couldn't find anyone else available. Even with only a promise of pay sometime in the future, I still can't turn down a friend like that.

Normally, I hate Friday nights on the town. Clubbers, once-a-week drinkers from the suburbs, drunk drivers and all other obnoxious types flood the streets and I just really don't like those people. On the other hand, I could use a cute drunk boy to stagger my way, if ya know what I mean. He doesn't need to be a *cool* cute drunk boy - he could even be from the suburbs - as I'll take what I can get at this point. Guess I'll have to wait for Saturday. Sigh. There'd better be shows galore.

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

Saturday night might be the night! Baby sitting might be okay depending on the kids